- 4-11-8, Machiya, Arakawa-ku, Tokyo Japan
- Tel:03-3892-5391 Fax:03-3892-5392
- Open on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- The museum is closed during the end of the New Year's holidays. Please check the museum calendar for the exact days.
- Summer (March through October): Noon to 6:00PM (final admittance at 5:30PM)
- Winter (November through February): 11:00AM to 5:00PM (final admittance at 4:30PM)
- Adult: 500 yen (middle school and up)
- Child: 100 yen (elementary school; younger children are free)
Directions by Train, Subway and Bus
- Tokyo Metro: 15 minute walk from Machiya Station on the Chiyoda Line (Exit 1), or Machiya Station on the Keisei Line
- Toden Arakawa Line: 7 minute walk from the Machiya 2-chome or Higashiogu
- Municipal bus: 5 minute walk from the Daimon Shogakkomae stop of the "KitaSenju - Komagome Hospital" bus
Directions by Car
- At the Arakida intersection on Otakebashi-dori, turn toward Oji, and take
a left turn at the Daimon Shogakkomae intersection. Proceed 200 meters.
- There is no parking lot.